History of Bauer-Logistik-Systems

  • The company was founded by Johannes Bauer in 1949 beeing a machinery company
  • Johannes Bauer turned the company over to Jürgen Nibbe in 1970s. Mr. Nibbe owned the company until 2000 and still supports the company as consultant.
  • April 1st 2000 Max Rid bought the company as logistic part of the K. Walter group
  • Since then BAUER has been cooperating with K. WALTER, Munich and K. WALTER SERVICE Corp, Inman, S. C.
  • Together we are building fully automated cylinder departments
  • Since April 1st 2002 with Hell Gravure Systems joining the group, Bauer is part of the single source solutions for cylinder-making equipment